WhiteBox 100 ml Lab Reservoir
100ml Lab Trough, All Quake Scientific products are designed and manufactured in the USA under quality management systems registered as ISO 9001:2008 with design. The key benefits of the Quake 100ml Lab Trough:
Our largest reagent reservoir is designed for your large volume pipetting needs. This essential laboratory consumable will fit any 8 or 12 channel pipettor. Our 100ml Lab Trough is available in sterile or non-sterile packaging and in three different materials: Natural High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), White Polystyrene (PS) and (PET).
All Quake Scientific products are designed and manufactured in the USA under quality management systems registered as ISO 9001:2008 with design.
The key benefits of the Quake 100ml Lab Trough
- Easy to read graduations on short inside wall allow a quick visual check on remaining solutions
- Pour spouts on all four corners allow easy emptying of remaining solutions by minimizing spillage
- Unique bottom trough design allows for complete removal of even the smallest volumes
- The 100ml fill line is below top of Lab Trough to help avoid loss of solutions
- Low retention HDPE leaves no residual solution behind
- The rigidity of the Lab Trough is strengthened by the unique sidewall and sturdy base design
- De-nesting lugs make separation of bulk packaged basins a breeze
- Easy tear individual and bulk sterile bags keep product sterile and help to maintain an undamaged basin
- Sterile Lab Troughs are available individually wrapped or bulk packaged (5/bag)
- The sterilization process is by gamma irradiation which ensures the absence of growth-affecting residue
Laboratory Consumable Product, reagent reservoir tray, sterilized reservoir trays