50 ml Reservoirs
All Quake Scientific 50 ml Sterilized Reservoir Trays are designed and manufactured in the USA under quality management systems registered as ISO 9001:2008 with design..
The key benefits of the Quake 50 ml Lab Trough:
- Easy to read graduations on short inside wall allow a quick visual check on remaining solutions
- Pour spouts on all four corners allow easy emptying of remaining solutions by minimizing spillage
- Unique bottom trough design allows for complete removal of even the smallest volumes
- The 50 ml fill line is below top of Lab Trough to help avoid loss of solutions
- Low retention HDPE leaves no residual solution behind
- The rigidity of the Lab Trough is strengthened by the unique sidewall and sturdy base design
- De-nesting lugs make separation of bulk packaged basins a breeze
- Easy tear individual and bulk sterile bags keep product sterile and help to maintain an undamaged basin
- Sterile Lab Reservoirs are available individually wrapped or bulk packaged
- The sterilization process is by gamma irradiation which ensures the absence of growth-affecting residue
- Sterilized Reservoir Tray and Non Sterilized Reservoir Tray
- Comes in Natural High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), White Polystyrene (PS) or Clear Polyester (PET)
DON'T SEE THE RESERVOIR YOU NEED?